Maybe I should leave this post until the end of year…
These last few months have been somewhat filled with an equally weighted amount of highs and lows.
However, in this post there will probably be more highs than lows as my lows are probably too personal to post.
– Started a new job (like a proper one)
– Saw Paramore in concert (in addition to Daniel Caesar, PND, H.E.R & Majid Jordan)
– Tried weetabix for the first time in over 10 years & actually liked it
– Started to post more consistently on my once forgotten about blog
– Got my IEC visa approved 🎉
– Started my 5th game of thrones book
– Didn’t do anything for my birthday
– Haven’t been to church as much as I probably should
– Had a really scary reaction to Diazepam (blog post for this is needed)
– Nearly watched Tony Stark die
– Had a few meltdowns lol